Paul W. Danahy, Jr. was born in the town of Hopkinton, Massachusetts, on April 19, 1928. He joined the firm as of Counsel in July 2009.
- 1951 University of Tampa, B.A.
- 1957 University of Florida, J.D.
- 1947-1950 Enlisted, Marine Corps Reserve
- 1951-1953 Enlisted, Army (Korean War)
- Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars
- 1957-1975 – Practiced law at the First National Bank Building, Tampa
Professional and Public Service
- 1957-present Florida Bar & Hillsborough County Bar Association
- 1957 Special Assistant Florida Attorney General
- 1963 U.S. Commissioner, Middle District of Florida
- 1964 Hillsborough County Study Commission
- 1966-1974 Member, Florida House of Representatives
- 1975 Board of Directors, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- 1975 13th Circuit Grievance Committee
- 1975 Trustee, University of Tampa
- 1975-1976 Adjunct Professor of Law, Stetson College of Law
- 1975-1977 Judge, 13th Judicial Circuit
- 1977-1998 Judge, Second District Court of Appeal
- 1998-2008 Senior Judge
- 2009 Bar Area Legal Services, Development Council